Simone’s Plant Based Cooking Classes are your gateway to creating and eating vibrant, mostly organic and healthy vegan food.
I believe that food should serve your body and mind well. The plant based lifestyle is a way of fueling yourself that is enjoyable, simple and sustainable.
This 3 hour transition class will give you the information, tools, motivation and recipes to start your own journey into discovering plant based foods.
The topics we’ll cover are:
* The science
* What is a plant based diet?
* Discover your why & motivations
* What to eat?
* How to start
* How to include your family
* Shopping lists
* Goal setting & planning
The cost of the workshop is $100 per person and includes:
* A work book with all the information you need, including motivational tips, resources and useful websites.
* My ebook of family friendly recipes (worth $25)
* Nibbles & light dinner
Numbers are limited to 10, so book early as places will fill up fast. Come alone or bring a friend, but you’ll leave with a new community of friendship and support.
It will be held at @the open space in New Plymouth 3pm – 6pm.
Email or call me to book your space.